Sunday 4 November 2012

Orgonite


This week I received my first two pieces of orgonite.  I only ever heard of it, for the first time, about 2 weeks ago.  I'd really like to do a huge write up about them but I'm going to wait till I've had mine a bit longer so that I can describe the difference it has made, over a longer period of time.  What I can tell you is that I have felt 100 times calmer since it arrived and my, normally chaotic, house has begun to calm down significantly.  I've been able to throw this website together over the last 2 days and have already had 161 viewers and I would have to say that the orgonite has had a positive influence on that.  There are quite a few miracles I have witnessed in the short time that I have had my orgonite.  I also just found the following article about how orgonite works.  I won't overload you with website links about orgonite, at this stage, but this one is definitely worth a read: http://www.forteantimes.com/features/fbi/3223/the_orgonite_experiment.html


No comments:

Post a Comment